Everything to know about NETFLIX | Use NETFLIX Free | What is NETFLIX? | Future Of NETFLIX | Report - Future


What's new.

Get the best experience for enjoying recent hits and timeless classics with our latest Netflix update for your phone and tablet

who is Netflix.

Netflix kya hai iska use kaise kare to dosto aaj ke is video me ham netflix ke baare me baat karne wale hai .is video me ham dekhnege ke netflix kya hai or iska istemal aap kaise kar sakte hai to chalie fir dekhte hai.

 


 

How does Netflix work?

You might take it for granted, but streaming video from Netflix to your device entails a lot of computer power. In this video I give a general overview of how Netflix gets video from its servers to your device.

Netflix

Ratings and reviews 

  1. Auto-play after a few seconds of inactivity... What moron thought it's a good idea? "My List" is constantly auto shuffled. Because Netflix knows better what order is best for ya... Another genius idea from the best empty minds. It doesn't have options for list sorting. It has no easy way to know what is about to expire. The Worst UI among ALL streaming services.
  2. Netflix has a nice UI, but...there is nothing more irritating than every single video auto-playing. Please make that an option on the main menu in the app as well as on desktop so it can easily be turned on or off. Also, your show selection is pretty limited compared to other platforms. Stop buying so much cheap entertainment to sell to people and start holding out for better entertainment offerings.
  3. Netflix is greedy. I can't watch Netflix on a second screen without paying another 5$ a month even though I know I don't have Netflix actively playing anywhere else. I am reminded why I canceled Netflix in the first place and will be canceling again. I'm not even given an option to stop playing the content on the claimed "other screen". Sure. I can go through the hassle of signing out of every device each time but this is ridiculous for how much I'm paying.
  4. For parents of children with autism, try what I did with Netflix! There's an option during the movie or show where you can slow the speed of the movie playing. Put it on 1.0X slow. The movies play slower and has helped my 2 autistic kids speech develop better than a therapist. They engage in a slower motion, and will eventually repeat it, then it's easier for you to help them speed up. My son has done well and is speaking words as normal doing this! I have 4 autistic kids but just found out.
  5. My friend introduced me to Netflix. It has worked well on both my Samsung smartphone & laptop. I like the option of having a list of movies, along with the option of downloading for offline viewing. The suggestions offered are helpful sometimes. I got hooked on the entire Frank & Grace series! There are some interesting materials to watch. But seems like there aren't the greatest variety of good movies. Although I like documentaries, etc., it seems there are more of these than good movies.



  • Very very laggy and often won't run/ refuses to run despite perfectly good wifi and device. When it does run you should be careful to not press on anything like pause or changing the language and subtitles etc. bc it almost always takes a long a$$ time to load again. However on rare instances where it works, it does produce very good quality images. But seriously fix your bugs

  • Netflix randomly stopped casting to all of my devices. I was with tech support for 2 hours and they couldn't fix my issue. They claimed they would have the issue fixed soon. I asked for a credit since my Netflix account is unusable until further notice. They said no. So they expect you to pay for a service that doesn't work... Canceled my account after 8 years. I'll just use other streaming services and my Fire Stick.

  • Netflix has gone way down hill! I signed back up and have not been able to watch anything since sign up last week. The app freezes, boots you out. Such a shame. If you don't have the premium they don't want you to be able to watch anything unless you upgrade. So disappointed. So many shows we watch on Netflix and cannot watch any of them. I'm cancelling service. Customer

    service blames it on your TV. I have two tvs and it doesn't work on any of them. Do better Netflix!
  • Trash app that doesn't handle Chromecast properly. I've got two Chromecast devices in my house; both are accessible from my phone via every other Chromecast-capable app. Netflix is the only app that 1) never sees one, and 2) frequently can't see the other. It's also the only app whose troubleshooting/help info doesn't acknowledge that *it* could be the cause of the problem. Standards are there for a reason

  • Almost perfect. It is 2022 and there is no option to customize subtitles on the app? Very very frustrating to watch non english shows when the white subtitles completely blend into bright scenes and become unreadable. Ridiculous that there is such an accessibility issue when every other streaming service offers the option to change subtitles. *EDIT I found the setting after having to google it. you should not habe to hunt for settings. why is it not just in the acct settings? not user friendly
After viewing this video you will able to understand :-

What is Netflix ? What is Video streaming ? History of Netflix ! What is Netflix word ? How Netflix India Works ? What is the working of Netflix ? Shows in Netflix ! What is Netflix Originals ? Netflix Original Sacred Games ! Saif Ali Khan in Netflix Original ! Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Netflix Original India !
Lust Story Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Youtube etc

Asians deserve better than the erasure, caricatures, and stereotypes perpetuated by the entertainment industry.

Today and every day, we’re reclaiming the screen and telling real stories – stories born from a multitude of cultures and stories only we can tell.


About Netflix: Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Welcome to Our World | Celebrating Asian & Asian American Stories | Netflix

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post